Lingo can save you over 50% off your traditional home phone service.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am excited to play with Sachin : Jayasuria

Former Sri Lankan opener Sanath Jayasuriya is looking forward to play with Sachin Tendulkar in the upcoming Indian Premier League Twenty20, starting here on Sunday.
“I am very happy I will play with Sachin Tendulkar. Besides I will get an opportunity to start the innings with him,” said Sri Lanka’s former skipper with a chuckle to the media persons here on Wednesday.
After a long pratice session at Bandra Kurla Complex facility, he said, “I got the first opportunity to play with Sachin during a charity match in England. Now IPL has given another opportunity to play with him.”
When asked about how he felt playing with youngsters at the age of 38, Jayasuriya shot back,” I do not think so. I am still a young player both on and off the field.”
The Lankan hero said his team Mumbai Indians was all prepared for the IPL.
“We know our strengths and weaknesses. We are also preparing to counter the opponents in every match. We will try to keep Mumbai flag high,” he said

No comments:

PowWeb Hosting - Only $5.77 per month!
 
PicturesOnGold.com